Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Vision Board: Objet d'art & Storage

There are so many gifted people on the web and if you're relatively crafty or artsy then you can find inspiration everywhere. The architectural curve of buildings, the classical motifs printed on invitations, printed fabrics in shops and the way nature surrounds us in all her beauty.

Lately, it's been difficult to find the time to work on my craft hobbies due to forthcoming events this year so I'll just have to spend what little time I've got left oggling the output of other crafty and artsy people.


While trawling through my files in an attempt to tame and organise them, I found plenty of images that had once appealed to me and someday, when I can make the time for more adventurous crafting, will try re-creating them for home projects:

[Beautiful handmade coffee table. Image source: Unknown]

[Intricate wooden ornaments. Image source: Martha Stewart]

[Short of space? Going vertical for storage and customised end to end cupboards and shelves maximises storage. I've got no plans to pick up carpentry...merely to find solutions to our storage problems since we live in apartments]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment